Spring Carnival!
Thursday, April 19, 2007


The carnival is here!(which means holidays for CMU nerds) I haven't even seen the carnival yet but I'm excited... will explore it tomorrow.. bes2.. I might put up some pics later... I hope I'll wake up early for the buggy race.. I always miss that! I'll put up pictures of buggies so u guys can see what they are.. hahaa... it's like a car... car designed by students... so tiny only tiny people can fit in it... very interesting to me..

I want to get on the rides! hehe... sahilo will laugh because they're kiddy rides... so what? I still want to ride them.. I should invite Nurul(a kid) to go to the carnival with me so that I can pretend to accompany her... hehehe...

This year's booth theme, 'Small things made big' and my housing area decided to build a giant Burrito... I've put up pics of the past years spring carnival if y'all want to see.. in the April archives...

Happy Spring Carnival! (my last one...)



I've been waiting for someone to upload this clip on youtube... found it! :)



**Ancaman bom di CMU(ckp melayu slamat skit.. hehe)
http://kdka.com/local/local_story_109143250.html